Start with those that care
as much as you do
Congratulations!! You are nearly there and about to graduate.
We know it’s been one crazy journey and you have worked hard to get to this point.
Your learning doesn’t end now, but it really only begins with your next step. Weigh up your options carefully, make sure you choose someone to work for that aligns with your values and is as keen as you are. Here is a bit about The Dentists and what we believe in.
Here at The Dentists, we believe that oral health is fundamental for life long well-being. We take a holistic approach with care for the patient at the heart of everything we do and have knowledge to deliver better outcomes.
It’s Vital…Laugh, talk, eat, kiss, breathe
What working at The dentists means
Working with a team of people who truly care about every patient that walks in the door. We believe that by caring for our patient’s oral health we provide life-long wellbeing and health for them.
What does that actually look like?
- Being in a supportive professional environment
- Access to knowledge across a whole group of passionate dentists and support team
- Being part of a team that spans across the North Island and keeps growing
- Opportunities to be mentored by senior dentists
- Working with leading edge technology and equipment, including digital x-rays, CBCT, air abrasion and digital cameras
- Being supported with all administrative and clinical tasks
- Competitive remuneration
Our challenge for you
Helping patients achieve the best outcome and live better lives. Let’s make them want the dentistry they need. Are you ready?
The Dentists Jobs
|Location||Tauranga, Taradale, Rotorua, Whanganui, Taupo|
|Job Title||Graduate Placements|
|Date Closes||31 Dec 2022|
About to graduate?
We are always on the lookout for the best graduates to join our team. Apply today