Looking for a positive change?
Joining The Dentists
Oral health is fundamental for life long well-being
Here at The Dentists, we believe that oral health is fundamental for life long well-being. We take a holistic approach with care for the patient at the heart of everything we do and have knowledge to deliver better outcomes.
It’s Vital…Laugh, talk, eat, kiss, breathe
What working at The dentists means
Working with a team of people who truly care about every patient that walks in the door. We believe that by caring for our patient’s oral health we provide life-long wellbeing and health for them.
What does that actually look like?
- Being in a supportive professional environment
- Access to knowledge across a whole group of passionate dentists and support team
- Being part of a team that spans across the North Island and keeps growing
- Opportunities to be mentored by senior dentists
- Working with leading edge technology and equipment, including digital x-rays, CBCT, air abrasion and digital cameras
- Being supported with all administrative and clinical tasks
- Between 35% and 40% commission
Relocating to a new area to become part of the Team?
If you are looking to relocate and become part of our team. Let us know and we will help you take the right steps.
Our challenge for you
Helping patients achieve the best outcome and live better lives. Let’s make them want the dentistry they need. Are you ready?
The Dentists Jobs
|Date Closes||28 Feb 2022|
We are looking for a second dentist to join our fantastic team in Taradale to start in March 2022 at the latest
|Location||Taupo, Whanganui, Rotorua, Taradale, Tauranga|
|Date Closes||31 Jan 2022|
We are always on the lookout for the best talent in the market. So if you are looking for a new job, we might just have an opportunity for you!